Friday, February 10, 2012

Episodes 72 - 76 Now Available!

I'm not much into writing blog posts anymore, and so I've neglected to keep my blog up to date with published episodes, upcoming shows, etc. I'll try to do a better job of that moving forward, and for now, here are links to the five episodes published since I last updated the blog:

A discussion with fellow annihilationists and listeners Ronnie and Joey Dear on the debates Ronnie and I participated in, and arguments leveled against us since: Ep. 72 (part 1), ep. 73 (part 2) and ep. 74 (part 3).

A discussion with fellow young-earth creationists and listeners Cowboy Bob Sorensen and Nathan Schumacher, on evolution, the age of the earth and the authority of Scripture: Ep. 75 (part 1) and ep. 76 (part 2), with part 3 to be published soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment